Place Your Classified AD or Listing on the MSEA Web Site & in the MSEA Newsletter!
Download Classified Ad Request Form
TAX PREPARER WANTED:
TAX PREPARER / ENROLLED AGENT WANTED:
Amaral Tax Group
The Amaral Tax Group is seeking an experienced tax professional, minimum 5 years, to work with this coming tax season. A qualified candidate would excel without direct supervision in preparing individual tax returns, processing tax reporting documents in digital format, and meeting with clients. If your looking to take more control of your own schedule for tax season you’ll want to consider working for the Amaral Tax Group. ATG prepares individual and small business tax returns, as well as fiduciary and estate filings. We are a small office of one, looking for a professional to share in the workload. This qualified candidate would be willing to work at Morgan Hill office a minimum of 3 days per week, including Saturday, Office is closed Sunday. Salary is negotiable.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: Susan Amaral at SAmaral@ATGMH.com
Pelzner & Associates
Tax preparation and planning for individual and all businesses including Corporations, S-corporations, Partnerships, Trusts and Estates.
- Prepare Federal and State income tax returns for Individuals, Limited Liability Companies, and S-Corporations.
- Review/analyze prior years’ filing for accuracy.
- Correspond with clients regarding tax information and documentation.
- Meet with clients to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
- Meet and discuss with clients income tax results and procedures for filing.
- Advise clients on the full spectrum of tax services, including but not limited to: planning, research, and compliance.
- File Federal, state, and local tax documents, extensions, and quarterly payments through the Lacerte software program.
- Collaborate with other Associates to validate proper tax laws, procedures, forms and methodology used in preparation of returns.
- Ability to work regular business hours M-F with the exception of Tax Season when longer hours and Saturdays will be required; (mid January through April 15th).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance.
- Current CPA or EA license preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Tax experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Quick Books as well as tax software (proficiency in Lacerte).
- Knowledge of K-1’s and 1040’s is a must.
- Experience preparing returns for Individuals, Limited Liability Companies, and S-Corporations.
- Robust interpersonal, communication and project management skills required.
- Comprehensive computer skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to research and investigate additional tax resources as needed for complex client returns.
- Excellent communication skills & client management skills.
- Good sense of humor.
- Motivated, self starter.
- Looking for a true work life balance.
Compensation includes: Competitive Salary, bonus, excellent office location in Burlingame, free parking, health insurance, paid vacation, training programs, current technology, and significant interaction with clients with the ability to take over current client base from retiring partner.
If you are looking for a truework-life balance in a fun & relaxed environment with an established client base please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of: Danielle Pelzner, at firstname.lastname@example.org
TAX PRACTICE WANTED FOR PURCHASE:
TAX PRACTICE AVAILABLE FOR SALE:
OFFICE SPACE WANTED:
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE:
Single office space within suite for sublet
140 sq ft – Single office space within suite sublet – $700 ( San Jose West)
Winchester/280 – Winchester plaza Garden Center (Close to Santana Row)
Address: 1101 S. Winchester Blvd.
San Jose, CA 95128-3914
Quiet office within a single story professional suite, ample parking, conference room in office complex, nicely landscaped gardens and on-site deli. On-site managment. Convenient location for clients. FedEx/OnTrac stations on premises. Fullservice, no pass-thru’s or CAM’s.
- 10’x14′ (140sq ft) unfurnished office with floor to ceiling windows – great garden view
- 24/7 Access – after hours & weekends HVAC at N/C
- Utilities included, except for phone and internet
Month to month or lease available:
$800 per month – month to month, or $700 per month – lease
Call James or Krystal at (408) 247-3204 or email email@example.com
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER:
MARKETING / WEB SERVICES AVAILABLE: