Place Your Classified AD or Listing on the MSEA Web Site & in the MSEA Newsletter!
The Tax Man
NRI Tax Group
Two full-time positions and three part-time positions for Tax Season 2020.
Full-time positions are 30-50 hours during tax season (January/February – April 15, 2020)
Part-time positions are likely to continue after tax season
- EA/CPA/CTEC certification with valid PTIN.
- Experience in accounting, finance, or bookkeeping.
- Experience preparing individual tax returns. Must be familiar with the common schedules found in both 1040 and 540.
- Experience with 1120S & 1065 preferable, but not required.
- Experience using Proseries and Quickbooks preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and writing.
- Detail-oriented. Must work well with others and independently.
- Positive attitude, excellent customer service, communication skills, and the ability to stay calm.
Please send your resume via email or fax to:
MCC Financial Services, INC.
New owners are expanding our tax practice in our new Hedding Street location. Prefer full-time, year-round employees, but seasonal is okay.
- Four years of experience in tax preparation require;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bilingual in Spanish desired;
- Proficiency with Drake software and Quickbooks preferred;
- Experience with audit representation is desirable.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Re: CTEC/EA Job Openings
TAX PREPARER / ENROLLED AGENT WANTED:
Stonebridge Tax Solutions
Rapidly growing silicon valley tax firm seeks personable and experienced EA or CPA part-time or full-time during the tax season (February 1st to April 15th) and some part time work during the off-season.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required;
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience;
- Experienced EA or CPA;
- Proficient in Corporate, Partnership, Complex Individual, and trust tax returns;
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service;
- Experience managing multiple client engagements;
- Creative problem solving and research skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Proficient with Quickbooks;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Lacerte software.
We offer a flexible work schedule and a friendly work environment. Ultimately, we are looking for a LONG-TERM EMPLOYEE wanting to grow with the company.
Email resumes to email@example.com
TAX PRACTICE WANTED FOR PURCHASE:
TAX PRACTICE AVAILABLE FOR SALE:
OFFICE SPACE WANTED:
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE:
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER:
MARKETING / WEB SERVICES AVAILABLE: