Place Your Classified AD or Listing on the MSEA Web Site & in the MSEA Newsletter!
Nexxus Financial Resource Ventures
Nexxus Financial Resource Ventures, a CPA firm based in Santa Clara is seeking a tax preparer experienced in Lacerte software to process a mix of individual, business, fiduciary, and gift tax returns for 2020 tax season.
TMI Tax Services Group, Inc.
Looking for skilled EA or EA candidate with several years experience preparing 1040 returns. Knowledge of 1065 preparation a plus. Must be able to communicate well, conduct interviews with, and be responsive to sometime demanding, higher income clients. Looking for individual seeking advanced tax knowledge and practice skills. Experience with Lacerte a plus.
The Lee Accountancy Group
We are a growing CPA firm that specializes in tax preparation, tax resolution, and accounting. Our goal at the firm is to help clients with their tax issues. The firm is located in downtown Oakland two blocks away from the 12th street BART station. We are seeking an experienced CPA or Enrolled Agent for a full-time position, part-time can be considered. Our firm has over three decades of experience in accounting and taxes, specializing in small to medium-sized businesses.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Income tax preparation and review for individual and entity returns with multi-state jurisdictions.
- Review and analyze client’s financial information for both tax returns and tax resolution cases.
- Work on tax resolution cases including communicating to the taxing agencies on behalf of our clients.
- To oversee and identify opportunities and improvements to our company relating to tax return and tax resolution matters.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ideal applicant will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the areas of tax preparation/review.
- Tax resolution experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Must be proficient with Lacerte, QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal, are also essential for this position.
- EA and CPA License is required.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and have the ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines. The candidates must be able to work independently.
Laura Rose EA
Tax & Bookkeeping Services
Very busy and growing tax office looking for a Part to Full time Preparer/Bookkeeper
- CTEC or EA candidate with 3 years’ experience in tax office is preferred
- Strong Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Other pluses – Experience with:
- Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Individual, Corporate, Fiduciary & Partnership return experience.
Also looking for Part to Full time Administrative Assistant
- Great phone skills
- Microsoft Office applications experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and positive attitude a must
Looking for individuals who are looking to grow in a friendly & flexible atmosphere.
Please contact and send resume, schedule & salary requirements to Laura Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tax Man
NRI Tax Group
Two full-time positions and three part-time positions for Tax Season 2020.
Full-time positions are 30-50 hours during tax season (January/February – April 15, 2020)
Part-time positions are likely to continue after tax season
- EA/CPA/CTEC certification with valid PTIN.
- Experience in accounting, finance, or bookkeeping.
- Experience preparing individual tax returns. Must be familiar with the common schedules found in both 1040 and 540.
- Experience with 1120S & 1065 preferable, but not required.
- Experience using Proseries and Quickbooks preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and writing.
- Detail-oriented. Must work well with others and independently.
- Positive attitude, excellent customer service, communication skills, and the ability to stay calm.
Please send your resume via email or fax to:
MCC Financial Services, INC.
New owners are expanding our tax practice in our new Hedding Street location. Prefer full-time, year-round employees, but seasonal is okay.
- Four years of experience in tax preparation require;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bilingual in Spanish desired;
- Proficiency with Drake software and Quickbooks preferred;
- Experience with audit representation is desirable.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Re: CTEC/EA Job Openings
TAX PREPARER / ENROLLED AGENT WANTED:
Stonebridge Tax Solutions
Rapidly growing silicon valley tax firm seeks personable and experienced EA or CPA part-time or full-time during the tax season (February 1st to April 15th) and some part time work during the off-season.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required;
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience;
- Experienced EA or CPA;
- Proficient in Corporate, Partnership, Complex Individual, and trust tax returns;
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service;
- Experience managing multiple client engagements;
- Creative problem solving and research skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Proficient with Quickbooks;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Lacerte software.
We offer a flexible work schedule and a friendly work environment. Ultimately, we are looking for a LONG-TERM EMPLOYEE wanting to grow with the company.
Email resumes to email@example.com
TAX PRACTICE WANTED FOR PURCHASE:
TAX PRACTICE AVAILABLE FOR SALE:
OFFICE SPACE WANTED:
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE:
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER:
MARKETING / WEB SERVICES AVAILABLE: