Classifieds

Place Your Classified AD or Listing on the MSEA Web Site & in the MSEA Newsletter!

Download Classified Ad Request Form

Pay here for 2021 AD

TAX PREPARER WANTED:

The Tax Man


The Law Offices of Steven L Walker

The Law Offices of Steven L. Walker is looking for a full or part-time enrolled tax agent to join our firm.  We are a tax firm located in San Jose that focuses on federal and California tax controversy and trust and estates.  A successful candidate is a person who has experience working with the IRS, FTB, and EDD.  Since the focus of the work is tax law, ideally, the candidate will have experience resolving audits and collection matters.  To learn more about our firm, please see our website at www.walk-law.com.
To apply, please submit your resume to: serena@walk-law.com

TAX PREPARER / ENROLLED AGENT WANTED:

 TAX PRACTICE WANTED FOR PURCHASE:

TAX PRACTICE AVAILABLE FOR SALE:

Enrolled Agent Firm in San Jose, CA

Enrolled Agent Firm for sale in San Jose, CA. Gross Revenue of approximately $216k is broken down to 325 Individual tax returns with an avg. fee of $502, along with 30 business returns with an average fee of $1,057, Bookkeeping & Payroll revenue of $13,285 and $8k of consulting income. Owner is looking forward to retirement but is available to assist and provide a smooth transition to buyer. Practice has been in the same location for over 10 years and can be kept in its current location or moved to another office within the immediate area. The clientele will transition best to a local CPA or EA who will provide honest and excellent service to all the clients. Approx. 60% of clients prefer to schedule an appointment while the other 40% mail/email/upload/drop off their documents for return preparation & bookkeeping. Firm uses ProSeries, QuickBooks & Payroll Mate, and staff will likely want to remain after the sale. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online https:/www.atbcal.com/buyerprofile/ and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission.

CPA Firm in Salinas, CA

CPA Firm for sale in Salinas, CA. This well-established firm has been around for over 30 years and in the same location for the past 10+ years. Seller is looking forward to retirement but is available for transition assistance as needed. The Seller’s ultimate goal is to find a good home for these clients with a CPA who has a solid tax & accounting background. Firm revenue of $281k is derived from 261 Individuals with an average fee of $646 and 35 entities with an average fee of $1,747 plus 6 Accounting Clients, 1 Auditing Client, and 23 Payroll Clients that generate revenue of $71k. Firm uses Lacerte & QuickBooks. Firm provides bookkeeping, payroll and accounting services to multiple individuals and entities, there is no specific industry or concentration of clients. Firm operates with a 70% gross profit margin to the seller. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online https://www.atbcal.com/buyerprofile/ and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission.

OFFICE SPACE WANTED:

OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE:

San Jose Office

Furnished individual offices available in prime Alameda location just off the 880 exit. Featuring a large parking lot and elevator. You and your clients will enter the building through a peaceful park-like atrium. Unit has a private bathroom (public bathroom just outside the office) and kitchenette. Ready for your move back to a professional office setting. For more information, call Alan (408) 298-7199.

CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER:

MARKETING / WEB SERVICES AVAILABLE: