Place Your Classified AD or Listing on the MSEA Web Site & in the MSEA Newsletter!
Download Classified Ad Request Form
TAX PREPARER WANTED:
Work for “The Tax Man”
Seasonal full time tax preparer is needed:
We are looking for one last qualified tax preparer.
You will be working in a tax firm located in the Willow Glen/Campbell area of San Jose.
- Lacerte experience preferred.
- Need to have a PTIN or obtaining one.
- Need to have good communication skills in English.
- Need to be familiar with QB, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- We need someone who is detail oriented and your first test is to change the subject line to PTIN when responding to this ad.
Send your resume and salary requirements. Please post your resume in the body of the e-mail as we will not open op any attachments. Send to Randy@4taxman.com
Dodd Priority Bookkeeping & Tax, Inc.
Seeking tax preparer for tax season 2018. 30-40 hours during tax season (February-April 15th), part time during January, and could lead to part time work after tax season.
- CTEC certification minimum requirement.
- Valid PTIN required.
- Experience in accounting,finance,or bookkeeping.
- Experience preparing individual tax returns. Must be familiar with the common schedules found in both 1040 & 540.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing.
- Detail oriented. Must work well with others and independently.
- Experience using Ultra Tax preferred.
- Positive attitude,good customer service,and communication skills.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAX PREPARER / ENROLLED AGENT WANTED:
Doubledays Tax Service
We are a small, but growing family tax business in San Jose looking to add an EA or CPA to join our team. This position is contract based, but as we continue to grow there may be opportunity for full time employment. We are looking for someone who enjoys preparing taxes, has at least 5-10 years of prior tax preparation experience, can use Lacerte, CFS and Microsoft office products, exhibits attention to detail, is a team player and has excellent communication skills. In return we can offer a flexible schedule, friendly office environment and the opportunity to work with our amazing clients.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
A Life Well Spent
Rapidly growing Silicon Valley tax and financial planning firm seeking personable and experienced Ea or CPA. This position requires minimum experience of 2 busy tax seasons with high level individual returns. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff, use Lacerte software, possess a high work ethic, be detail-oriented, be able to work independently, and the desire to learn and grow professionally. Work is full time from Feb. 1 through April 15 and an opportunity to work part time the remainder of the year based on workload. We offer flexible work schedule and an opportunity to work remotely for the right candidate. This position would be perfect for students, retirees, or those at home with family.
A cover letter, resume, and salary requirements MUST be provided with your response for consideration for this position. Candidates must be able to pass a full background check. Please email you response to firstname.lastname@example.org
TAX PRACTICE WANTED FOR PURCHASE:
TAX PRACTICE AVAILABLE FOR SALE:
OFFICE SPACE WANTED:
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE:
Office Space Within Suite for Sublet
140 sq ft- Office Space within Suite for Sublet- $700 (San Jose West)
Winchester/280 — Winchester Plaza Garden Center (Close to Santana Row)
Address: 1101 S. Winchester Blvd., Suite D-142
San Jose, CA 95128-3914
Quiet office within a single story professional suite, ample parking, conference room in office complex, nicely landscaped gardens and on-site deli. On-site management. Convenient location for clients. FedEx/OnTrac stations on premises. Full service, no pass-thru’s or CAM’s.
- 10′ x 14′ (140 sq ft) unfurnished office with floor to ceiling windows — great garden view
- 24/7 Access — after hours & weekends HVAC at N/C
- Utilities included, except for phone and internet
Month to month or lease available:
$800 per month — month to month, OR $700 per month – lease.
Call James or Krystal at (408) 247-3204 or email email@example.com
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER:
MARKETING / WEB SERVICES AVAILABLE: